We would like to invite *ALL* to join us at our Annual Polish School Picnic!
This year, it will take place on Saturday, May 21st at Cane Creek Park near Waxhaw, North Carolina. The picnic will begin around noon with lunch followed by variety of games for kids and parents prepared and coordinated by teachers from our school. When we are done with the games and other activities late afternoon, we will serve sandwiches for all participants. The event will end around 5:30pm.
The cost of the picnic is $5 per adult or $12 per family. There is no fee for children younger than 5 years old.
NOTE: Admission to the picnic is free for students currently attending Polish School and their parents.
Some people are planning to stay overnight at the park. If you are interested in joining us, contact the park directly at (704) 843-3919 to reserve a cabin or a camp site. After dark, we will grill Polish sausages and play a movie for kids on a big screen. Please plan to bring something for breakfast.
- Please RSVP by Thursday May 19, if you plan to come using the form below
- Let us know if your family will be camping with us over Saturday night by indicating this in the “Note” field below.
- Picnic will take place in the park’s Day Use Area – Shelter #4
- Approximate address of the Day Use Area is: 213 Harkey Rd, Waxhaw, NC 28173
- Park charges an entrance fee of $4 per vehicle (parents of current students will be reimbursed the fee at the picnic)
- Please arrive between 11am and 12pm
- There is a parking lot near the shelter
- Once you find the shelter, look for Deanna to pay the picnic fee (cash or check only, please!)
- While the shelter has picnic tables and benches, you may want to bring your own lawn chairs or blankets
- For more information about the park, visit the park’s website at http://www.co.union.nc.us/Divisions/ParksRecreation.aspx
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you all there!!
28 signed up so far.
Event date is past