Our school will be participating in the St. Patrick’s Day Parade this Saturday. The parade is a part of the Irish festival taking place on S. Tryon St. between 1st St & 3rd St. between 10AM – 6:30PM. The festival features Irish music, Irish dancers, bagpipers, Irish/Celtic and other vendors, a large children’s amusement area and plenty of food & beverages. There is no admission fee to attend.
Please see follow this link to find out more details of the event.
We invite all students and their parents to join us. Anyone who would like to join us will need to know the following details:
- Our unit is #92
- Meeting time: 10am (parade begins at 11am)
- Meeting location: on 11th Street on the East of Tryon Street (enter 11th Street from College Street)
- Attire for students and children: Krakowski costume (or T-shirt – Polish School of Charlotte or with a Polish motive)
- Attire for parents: T-shirt – Polish School of Charlotte or with Polish motive
- If you or your child can’t dress in Polish colors, please wear green.